|1220*2440mm, 1220*1830, Custom Size
|Clear Milk White
|High Quality Virgin MMA Raw Material
1mm Acrylic Diffuser Sheet,
Frosted Acrylic Diffuser Sheet,
1mm Frosted Plastic Sheet
1mm Acrylic Diffuser Sheet
1mm Acrylic diffuser sheet custom LED light frosted clear plastic PMMA plate
1. Product Description
The biggest feature of the acrylic diffuser sheet is that it causes a lot of interference to the light. No matter how many degrees the light distribution curve of the original design is, as long as the light passes through the diffuser, it will change the beam angle to 160~176°. There is a foggy feeling on the board surface. From this point, it can be proved that the beam angle is as large as 160~176°. The best proof is that the larger the beam angle, the lower the illumination, and some will filter light, so that some wavelengths cannot be penetrated. , resulting in color shift, such as re-light interference treatment on the surface (for example: sanding, embossing), the light transmittance is even lower due to the natural phenomenon of geometric optics, so the base material used to make the diffuser plate should choose the refractive index The lower the better, the lower the interference with light.
|Custom Cut to Size,laser dot,UV printing
|Normal A4 size is free, just shipping fee
|Normal size, 2days
|Fee and time will be discussed by both
|50000 Pieces per Month
|Regular size stock is sufficient
|7-10 days after your order
|Covered by PE film or craft paper on double sides
|2450mm*1250mm*700mm or customized
|About 2000kg per pallet or customized
|All over the world
|Shenzhen/Guangzhou Port by Sea
|By sea/ Air/ Express/Railway
|FOB, EXW, CIF, CNF, FCA
|T/T,Western Union, Paypal
|Far away from organic solvents
|Sharp objects may scratch the surface
|Long time less than 85℃
|Clean with soft cloth or scrub with soap
Property Detection method Unit Technical index
Specific gravity ASTMD792 ---- 1.2
Charpy impact strength ASTMD256 KL/㎡ ≥16
Elongation at break ASTMD638 % ≥2
Tensile yield stress ASTMD638 MPa ≥66
Thermal deformation temperature GB1634 ℃ ≥85
Longitudinal shrinkage WZ-YF-JYQB-025 % ≤5
Lateral elongation rate WZ-YF-JYQB-025 % ≤3
Water absorption rate GB1638 % ≤0.3%
Light transmittance haze test instrument % 60%-90% (range adjustable)
Haze (reference) haze test instrument % 88%-98% (range adjustable)
3. Optical eigenvalues
Generally, for the quality control of optical properties of transparent and translucent plastics such as plate, sheet, film, and tube, the indicators such as transmittance and haze are mainly evaluated by testing. Our country was proposed by the former Ministry of Chemical Industry of the People's Republic of my country, drafted by the former Ministry of Chemical Industry Chenguang Chemical Research Institute and other units, and issued by the State Administration of Standards. ". which are defined as follows:
1. Light transmittance—the ratio of the luminous flux (Luminous Flux) passing through the sample to the luminous flux hitting the sample, expressed as a percentage.
2. Haze—the ratio of the scattered luminous flux deviating from the incident light direction through the sample to the transmitted luminous flux, expressed as a percentage (for this method, only the scattered luminous flux deviating from the incident light direction by more than 2.5 degrees is used to calculate the haze) . The cloudy or cloudy appearance of the interior or surface of a transparent or translucent material due to light scattering. Expressed as a percentage of the ratio of the scattered luminous flux to the luminous flux transmitted through the material. It is an important parameter for the optical transparency of transparent or translucent materials.
3. Refractive index-----no matter how your transmittance or haze changes, it has already determined its optics in terms of quality (density). The higher the refractive index, the lower the transmittance, which has nothing to do with thickness. Both light transmittance and haze are indicators to measure the transparency of materials, which are not necessarily applicable to diffusers. Generally speaking, there is an inverse relationship between light transmittance and haze, and vice versa.
4. Acrylic light diffusion sheet Application
5. XH Company and Production Line
7. Package and shipping
One piece of acrylic sheet package: double-sided covered with kraft paper or PE film, the cover film does not have any LOGO of our company.
7.2. Tray package: the total weight of each pallet is about 2 tons, the bottom is wooden pallet or iron pallet, and the surrounding is packed with corrugated paper.
7.3. The packaging method of the whole container: 20-23 tons (about 3000 pieces) 20-foot container, 10-12 pallets.
Contact Person: Jason