|1220*2440mm, 1220*1830, Custom Size
|Clear Milk White
|High Quality Virgin MMA Raw Material
1mm Light Acrylic Diffuser Sheet,
Perspex Acrylic Diffuser Sheet,
1mm LED Light Diffusing Acrylic Sheet
1mm Light Acrylic Diffuser Sheet Matte Perspex Panels Custom Cutting
1mm Acrylic diffuser sheet LED light matte Perspex panels custom cutting
1. Product Description
The light acrylic diffuser is a physical phenomenon of refraction, reflection and scattering that occurs when the light encounters two media with different refractive indices (density) on the way through chemical or physical means. , Inorganic or organic light diffusing agents are added to the base of substrates such as hips, or the light is adjusted artificially through the array arrangement of the micro-features on the surface of the substrate, so that the light is refracted, reflected, and scattered in different directions, thereby changing the light travel route. , to achieve sufficient dispersion of incident light to produce the effect of optical diffusion, there are three types of light diffusion plates. Generally widely used in liquid crystal display and LED lighting and imaging display systems.
|Custom Cut to Size,laser dot,UV printing
|Normal A4 size is free, just shipping fee
|Normal size, 2days
|Fee and time will be discussed by both
|50000 Pieces per Month
|Regular size stock is sufficient
|7-10 days after your order
|Covered by PE film or craft paper on double sides
|2450mm*1250mm*700mm or customized
|About 2000kg per pallet or customized
|All over the world
|Shenzhen/Guangzhou Port by Sea
|By sea/ Air/ Express/Railway
|FOB, EXW, CIF, CNF, FCA
|T/T,Western Union, Paypal
|Far away from organic solvents
|Sharp objects may scratch the surface
|Long time less than 85℃
|Clean with soft cloth or scrub with soap
Considerations for LED lighting:
1. The best light mixing performance: high light softness
2. High light transmission performance: reduce energy consumption and improve the illumination of lamps
3. Small influence on the light source: maintain the consistency of the color rendering of the light source and reduce the color shift
4. Minimize light interference: keep the design of the original light distribution curve of the lamps
3. Optical eigenvalues
Generally, for the quality control of optical properties of transparent and translucent plastics such as plate, sheet, film, and tube, the indicators such as transmittance and haze are mainly evaluated by testing. Our country was proposed by the former Ministry of Chemical Industry of the People's Republic of my country, drafted by the former Ministry of Chemical Industry Chenguang Chemical Research Institute and other units, and issued by the State Administration of Standards. ". which are defined as follows:
1. Light transmittance—the ratio of the luminous flux (Luminous Flux) passing through the sample to the luminous flux hitting the sample, expressed as a percentage.
2. Haze—the ratio of the scattered luminous flux deviating from the incident light direction through the sample to the transmitted luminous flux, expressed as a percentage (for this method, only the scattered luminous flux deviating from the incident light direction by more than 2.5 degrees is used to calculate the haze) . The cloudy or cloudy appearance of the interior or surface of a transparent or translucent material due to light scattering. Expressed as a percentage of the ratio of the scattered luminous flux to the luminous flux transmitted through the material. It is an important parameter for the optical transparency of transparent or translucent materials.
3. Refractive index-----no matter how your transmittance or haze changes, it has already determined its optics in terms of quality (density). The higher the refractive index, the lower the transmittance, which has nothing to do with thickness. Both light transmittance and haze are indicators to measure the transparency of materials, which are not necessarily applicable to diffusers. Generally speaking, there is an inverse relationship between light transmittance and haze, and vice versa.
4. Acrylic light diffusion sheet Application
5. XH Company and Production Line
7. Package and shipping
One piece of acrylic sheet package: double-sided covered with kraft paper or PE film, the cover film does not have any LOGO of our company.
7.2. Tray package: the total weight of each pallet is about 2 tons, the bottom is wooden pallet or iron pallet, and the surrounding is packed with corrugated paper.
7.3. The packaging method of the whole container: 20-23 tons (about 3000 pieces) 20-foot container, 10-12 pallets.
Contact Person: Jason