|Normal A4 Size Is Free, Just Shipping Fee
|Custom Cut To Size,laser Dot,UV Printing
|7-10 Days After Your Order
Perspex Anti Fog Acrylic Sheet,
Scratch Resistant Perspex Sheet,
FCC Scratch Resistant Plastic Sheet
Clear Anti Fog Acrylic Sheet Scratch Resistant Perspex Safety Lens
Clear scratch resistant acrylic sheet anti fog safety lens no fog perspex sheet
1. Anti Fog Acrylic Sheet Description
There are many situations in daily life that will cause fogging. For example, when the weather is wet and cold, the windows or the glass curtain of the building are easy to form fog, which affects the sight of the driver or indoor personnel; when the temperature is cold, the motorcycle rider's helmet Lenses or goggles are easily fogged due to breathing; and, after running hot water in the bathroom for a period of time, the surface of the mirror will form a layer of mist due to condensation of water vapor. Therefore, the fogging phenomenon on the surface of the article does cause inconvenience to the user.
In view of this, the object of the present invention is to propose an anti-fog coating, when the anti-fog coating is coated on the surface of the article and after drying and photocuring, the anti-fog effect on the surface of the article can be provided for a long time.
|Caast Clear Transparent Acrylic Plexiglasss sheet Parameter
|Place of Origin
|XH (Acrylic sheet manufacturer)
|High quality Virgin MMA raw material
|Acrylic sheet Size
|2440x1220mm, 1220*1830mm, customized
|Clear / Black / White / Blue / Red or customized
|Custom Cut to Size,laser dot,UV printing
|Normal A4 size is free, just shipping fee
|Normal size, 2days
|Fee and time will be discussed by both
|50000 Pieces per Month
|Regular size stock is sufficient
|7-10 days after your order
|Covered by PE film or craft paper on double sides
|2450mm*1250mm*700mm or customized
|About 2000kg per pallet or customized
|All over the world
|Shenzhen/Guangzhou Port by Sea
|By sea/ Air/ Express/Railway
|FOB, EXW, CIF, CNF, FCA
|T/T,Western Union, Paypal
|Far away from organic solvents
|Sharp objects may scratch the surface
|Long time less than 85℃
|Clean with soft cloth or scrub with soap
3. The production process of acrylic anti-fog mirror
1. Select and open the material. The main raw material of the mirror is optical acrylic sheet. Excellent optical properties, not easy to scratch, high refractive index. The light transmittance and mechanical and chemical properties of the mirror are relatively good, with a constant refractive index and stable physical and chemical properties. First, determine the size of the acrylic product, and cut the acrylic product to avoid material waste.
2. Engraving. After the material is cut, the acrylic sheet is preliminarily engraved according to the shape requirements of the acrylic product, and carved into figures of different shapes.
3. Punch holes. According to the needs of acrylic products, punch small round holes in acrylic products.
4. Polishing. After cutting, engraving and punching, the edges are still relatively rough, and it is easy to scratch the hand. Therefore, a polishing process is required, and different polishing methods can be selected according to different products. Polishing is also divided into cloth wheel polishing, grinding wheel polishing and fire polishing. Then trim with a trimmer.
5. Hot bending. Acrylic can be transformed into different shapes through hot bending, which is also divided into two types: overall hot bending and partial hot bending, which is also a key point of acrylic processing.
6, silk screen. If users need to display their own brand logo or slogan, they will choose screen printing.
7. Tear off the paper. The tear-off process is the processing step before the silk screen printing and hot bending process. The stickers pasted on the acrylic board must be torn off before silk screen printing and hot bending.
8. Bonding. Package. These two steps are the last two steps of the acrylic processing process, which are the assembly of the entire acrylic product and the packaging before leaving the factory.
4. Application of AF anti-fingerprint coating technology on mobile phone backplane
1) Frames of precious calligraphy and paintings in high-end galleries and art galleries, so that calligraphy, paintings and pictures can be preserved for a long time and never fade.
2) The protection of valuable cultural relics such as museums and archives.
3) Electronic whiteboard, DLP/LCD touch screen, DLP/LCD TV wall. With high light transmittance and anti-glare.
4) Precision instrument screens, medical equipment windows, liquid crystal display windows, electronic product windows, etc.
5) KFC, McDonald's and other restaurants order menus, the product names are clearly visible, and the reflection of lights will not be seen.
6) Airport, hotel signs, indicating screens, etc.
5. XH Company and Production Line
7. Package and shipping
7.1. One piece of acrylic sheet package: double-sided covered with kraft paper or PE film, the cover film does not have any LOGO of our company.
7.2. Tray package: the total weight of each pallet is about 2 tons, the bottom is wooden pallet or iron pallet, and the surrounding is packed with corrugated paper.
7.3. The packaging method of the whole container: 20-23 tons (about 3000 pieces) 20-foot container, 10-12 pallets.
Contact Person: Jason